I stayed up way too late and worked on MC work and school last night at the hotel (4am). Since I didn't have to be anywhere at a specific time I took my time driving from Marshall today. I have been heavily burdened with the illness and then the death of a young girl. I have prayed that God will take worry, concern, gosh I do not know what it is, away from me. As He will do He reminds me of who is in control and that His plan is the only plan. Her family had her services today and I had planned until this morning to attend them, but I couldn't do it. I do not know her family so I was not missed, but I had felt that I should to show respect to her co-workers. That all changed this morning, so I just followed the "Road Less Taken" today.
As I drove today, I felt God showing me the back roads and the "Road less taken" and I felt great. I looked at little towns with just a few businesses on the highway. Just a few people did I see driving by and I enjoyed the winding roads and the glorious trees. The ponds and all were so full from all the rain I had been fussing about and looked beautiful. I imagined about living in some of those little towns completely away from the hustle of Dallas and some major interstates. Some of the homes were older home and many needed work, but I enjoyed from the view of my car just the way they were. I know that I tend to not see the obvious or what is right in front of me, but today I saw the world from my windshield driving done "Roads less taken." I had been so pulled last year in my career and as sickly as it may sound, I liked it. It did take a toll on me, when you get so busy that you tend to forget what your purpose in life is, mine is not to be in life race. I feel that I was in a race and there was a no-good end. I am feeling less stressed, my schedule is good and works for me. I am feeling very satisfied with my life, my work, and school. I am married to the most incredible man, who loves me in spite of me. My daughter will 23 tomorrow and I am so proud of her, she has become a special woman. I feel extremely blessed to have the family and friends that I have. I am sure that I need to spend more time with all of them, and God will make that happen for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment