Saturday, January 2, 2010

Friends

I am feeling nostalgic tonight. I tend to ponder about the past and the people I knew, maybe that is where my scrapbooking stems from. I got a call from my high school BFF today and invited to go to the movies with a group of her lady relatives & my Mom. Such a nice feeling to be invited & to also invite my Mom. I will not remember the movie or if I had popcorn or not, but I will always remember her calling me to join her with her family and my Mom this afternoon.

One thing I can say about many of my friends we may not talk daily or even yearly, but if I called & needed aid they would run to me my side. God blesses us all with our memories of the past, but he also provides eternal friends for the future with Him.

No comments: