I am a gal who is in her forties; really loves her blessed life. I have the most wonderful husband, he is so great & truly wants God's will for our lives and family. I am also mother of one daughter & I have two stepkids that have given Rich & I wonderful grandkids. Eric in 2004, Danny in 2005, Josephine in 2005 & Sam in June 2010. One more grandbaby coming first of November 2015.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Trixie - RIP 12-28-2009
Our neighbor chased a coyote that had our little 7 1/2 year old dog Trixie in its mouth this morning. He wasn't able to get to her and they got a way with her. How horrible for our neighbor, his name is Gary & poor Trixie. His wife and him have been Trixie's friend for all her life too. She was a great little dog full of spunk. She thought she was big old farm dog that was pampered. I am so grateful that we know what happened to her and that someone was trying to save her. I am so grateful that we didn't hunt for her for weeks and never know or worse we do find her little body. I am unsure why after all these years and her being outside a great deal that this happened. I am very very upset and I can't quit crying, but I know that the heart heals quickly for our pets. I am so glad God made us that way, I guess since we won't have them for a lifetime like our family & friends, we don't have to ache a lifetime either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment