I started college this week. I wouldn't say it is hard, but I do have to say I am out of practice. So far my grades are all A's so I feel as though I am doing well. Do I feel kinda like stepping back in time, yes that is what it is, and I am so afraid that I won't do well. I only have to please myself and my instrutor. I keep telling myself that and they don't put the GPA on the diploma. Right??!!! :) A real funny thing is that one of the classes about blogs and they can shape the marketplace and etc. I find this weird since I just started this blog and now I am studying about them.
We started our Secret Santa's this week at work; gosh I have a generous one. I received a movie, truffles, kisses and a HO HO HO hanging decoration. So I must really rate with this Santa. I finally put out my decorations in my work area; it looks as if I Love Lucy and Christmas took over. I really enjoyed going thru my box of Christmas goodies that I had out the last two years plus the fun decorations I received from Secret Santa's past. I love it.
We received our Christmas bonuses today as well. I believe that 2009 will end on a wonderful positive not.
We started our Secret Santa's this week at work; gosh I have a generous one. I received a movie, truffles, kisses and a HO HO HO hanging decoration. So I must really rate with this Santa. I finally put out my decorations in my work area; it looks as if I Love Lucy and Christmas took over. I really enjoyed going thru my box of Christmas goodies that I had out the last two years plus the fun decorations I received from Secret Santa's past. I love it.
We received our Christmas bonuses today as well. I believe that 2009 will end on a wonderful positive not.
No comments:
Post a Comment