• Ate Thanksgiving dinner at Ryan's in Killeen with my parents, hubby, Grandgirl, daughters & son in law. Great company.
• While the adults watch the Cowboys I played travel with Grandgirl, Carebears & Barbies with SpongeBob movie in the background. Grampa took a nap. Took Joey home with Grampa & I for a fun Grandgirl weekend
• Spent Friday at home with Grandgirl. She made Christmas gifts for 11 people & a birthday card for her Mommy. We watched home movies of our trip to Minnesota & put up all the Fall/Thanksgiving items. We danced to Christmas music coming from my car in the back field of our place. We watched the Santa Claus & Joey was very concerned when they arrested SC.
• Saturday - whew, we went to ICE The Grinch, Santa's workshop & Mrs. Claus' Gingerbread House at the Gaylord. Had a great lunch at Fuddruckers, then off to see Santa Claus at the Bass Pro Shop where saw Rudolph & Grandgirl got to ride the Reindeer merry-go-round. Then off to Cabela's for Grampa to show Grandgirl more outdoorsy things. We were able to get some gift shopping done too. • Sunday - we put out Christmas lights on the Scrapbook Building & Carport. Grandgirl played in the rain, in Grampa's trunk & then she & I drove her to Waco to meet Mommy.
I am so Thankful & grateful for such experiences on my Thanksgiving Weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment