Friday, December 11, 2009

My Husband


I am so full of love for my husband. He is a good man and so wants God's will for our life. I see him struggle with what he wants versus what God wants. I am encouraged by his steadfast ways of reaching goals to make good decisions, not popular ones with everyone, including me. 

The other night we went to Lowe's to get a Christmas tree; I know he was annoyed because all the Christmas fluff annoys him. I was chatting with the cashier (shocking) and he made to the parking lot before me and he was talking with a lady who was trying to put sheet of wood in a little sedan. Well if she ever got it the car she would have never gotten out again with out a chainsaw. Rich offered to take the wood to her house, she accepted and he followed her to her house and unloaded the wood for her. Not only does he do wonderful things for our family, he helps a stranger in need. He is a blessing to all.

No comments: