- COM/140 - CONTEMPORARY BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
- CourseGEN/105 - SKILLS FOR LEARNING IN AN INFO AGE
I am a gal who is in her forties; really loves her blessed life. I have the most wonderful husband, he is so great & truly wants God's will for our lives and family. I am also mother of one daughter & I have two stepkids that have given Rich & I wonderful grandkids. Eric in 2004, Danny in 2005, Josephine in 2005 & Sam in June 2010. One more grandbaby coming first of November 2015.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
University of Phoenix - classes begin Monday November 30, 2009
Oh am I nervous about becoming a student again. My beginning classes for 9 weeks are below. Every 9 weeks I start two new classes. So this is fast pace, but I will graduate quickly too. Yippee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment