Rich & I went to Hollywood Florida for our Annivesary. We flew in November 18th & stayed thru November 22nd. Our actual anniversary date is November 19th & that day we went on a day cruise to the Bahamas out of Ft Lauderdale. We had a wonderful time & we had drinks with fruit and/or umbrellas. We had some true quality time together, amazing christian man I am married to & I am so grateful. I look forward to many many more fantastic years with this man.
On the city bus to the Broadwalk Beach. We walked for miles & rode the BCT bus when we couldn't walk anymore. Good excericise.
I gave Rich a new camera for our anniversary & he took some amazing photos with it on the trip. I am so glad he liked it. The camera is small & compact fits great in his shirt pocket.
In the Broadwalk Beach they have live bands & this night we listened to a band called "The Big Bounce" Really good & upbeat. Our hotel room at the Crown Plaza in Hollywood Florida.





No comments:
Post a Comment