Monday, November 16, 2009

Beginings


Well this past weekend I decided to begin online classes with University of Phoenix. I am not getting any younger & I am sure that I need to be more educated. Daddy told me when I turned 40 that I am as smart as I will ever be in this time of my life. Scary, so I decided that I should fill my mind with more knowledge. I have chosen Business as my career choice, not because I will go into business, but I really want to become more involved in sales preferably pharmacy sales. I loved being a representative, but that was not a long term opportunity unfortuately. I am thinking since I have been the pharmacy business since 1987 that maybe I should stay in it. I really do enjoy it & pharmacy changes so much.


I try to keep reading faith related book going at all times, want to be sure to fill myself with His word & those He has gifted to write. The most important thing in my life is my faith & I want God to use me in ways that I can't even fathom. I feel so blessed that I am His child. So many of the things that I want to change about myself: weight, talking, & being so dingy is truly how He made me. On my weight I was born big 9 pounds 8 oz, so I know that even if I get to my desired weight I will be a big girl, I just really want to be healthy. Talking: seems to be a heritdary trait with my family, we love to talk, but I since early childhood need to realize that people don't want to hear every thought that crosses my mind, nor do they care. I wonder why I want so much to share myself & thoughts with anyone that will listen. Being dingy, I think that comes from the funny head we women have in my family, most of the time it just that I don't think thru but decide to "talk" anyway. Rich has a cute name for my "oops" he calls them "Kimisms."

So in addition to college I have decided to start blog. I so like to talk, but really not about deep stuff. Maybe I will learn more about me thru this blogging point in my life. If I don't then I will have documentation of just how Krazy my blessed life is.

No comments: