Rich and I have been struggling with major life changing decisions. Rich has been in Houston since August 1st coming home every other weekend, where we have been fixing up our house to put on the market. We have been looking at houses via internet and talking with each other over the phone. He has looked at homes and we have not felt any peace about any of them.
I feel as if we are going in slow motion and that we can't make any decisions. God is causing us to hesitate, and I wish I knew why. Everything we believe is logical and wise is not what we should do. I have lost the spark and excitement I felt when we first knew that this was God's will for us even though we were scared of the drastic change.
My job has not panned out how I had wanted and I am considering some options with them and without them. I have not felt any peace about any of it, I am clueless of what I should do next. I know we are following His will I just wish we could have a little insight of what He has planned for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment