Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am still here.....

I was asked why I haven't been "blogging" well, huh, well I have been uh to busy? Yea that's it, I have been busy. I am kidding somewhat, I have been busy with my work travel, and school. I was at the Women of Joy conference this last weekend and one of the speakers mentioned that sometime we can be so busy that we miss what God wants for us. I think I am there, I have to slow down and listen to Him and see where He wants me to be doing with my time here in the "world." Gosh I know what I want to do with my time selfishly is to be with Rich as much as possible, play with Eric, Danny, Joey & Sam, spend time with my family and of course scrapbook.

I have truly surrendered to God to give me Him guidance on what His purpose is for me and to give glory to His kingdom. I am saddened that I have most likely missed His calling on ways to be a witness for Him and I have decided that my way is better than His. I can not live in regret, but I can start fresh & forgiven today.

No comments: