I have asked myself for many years, I wonder why some people struggle with their weight, well mainly why do I? Selfish I suppose, since people have unexpected issues. I am aware of mine on a daily basis, but I have worked harder this time around to losing, as of last week (I am only weighing every couple of weeks) I had lost 37 pounds since Thanksgiving, I know WOW!
Three meals a day, no snacks, ugh! I have made thru Thanksgiving to the Super Bowl Party yesterday, so I think that is pretty good. I have had a couple of "stress/emotional" induced snacks. One thing I have realized about myself is that I am definitely an emotional eater. There have been like in our lives some times these few months that I have felt stressed/emotional then I find myself wanting to eat something or anything. Well, I have only had a couple of weak moments, but I didn't even do bad when I did fall to the temptations. I hope to post again about the weight loss is even better.
I have dropped from a size 22 and 20 to a 16, so I am quickly running out of clothes, but I just don't want to buy a new wardrobe until it begins to warm up. I have bought a couple of things, but not much, so maybe I will go down to at least a 14 before I need to buy spring/summer clothes. I will continue to pray that God will give me the desire and motivation to loss until I am healthier.
No comments:
Post a Comment