Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Frustration

I have found myself really falling into the Bible more than usual and I have been retaining more than ever before. I also find myself praying without much ceasing, and I feel that I am briskly walking closer to God everyday. Well, except today!

I am so frustrated and I realize that I am not being logical about some events that have occurred to me personally. My frustration is not with God, but sort of it is too. I have been working at something so hard & have found success with it, but now a hiccup has made me feel that my effort is for not. Do I realize rational that all my effort will be and has been blessed yes I do. I suppose I just need to get over myself and seek how this new occurrence can be used for His Glory.

I have been feeling that God is preparing me for something, I don't believe that this is it, but I wish I had a clearer view of what it could be.

No comments: