I have had a busy weekend. We are under construction (I have done none of that) so it has been loud, but gosh the progress those guys have made. Rich has three guys from U Save working the weekends, Aldon, Nacho & Bernabe. They are so polite and they just work so constant, very impressed.
I worked in my scrapbook building between a dinner at our friends Earl & Kristi Robertson with the IP staff that Earl works with. I have had a few of them in my CSP classes, fun group of people. I (Nita & Kara too) met Earl at the Iowa pharmacy MC managed last year, we just were crazy about him, then we met his wife and boys, great family. We teased him a lot to come down to Texas, it was much better here and well with the mess in Iowa he did and brought the whole family. So nice to have them here, they are slowly adjusting to the Sulphur Springs way of life, you know they roll of the streets at 530pm?
On Sunday morning I went to Rhonda's house for a Scentsy party. Fun time, got to visit with Brandy Reeves. She is so funny and she has been working thru a 40 day program, and she cannot tell a lie. She said that it has been difficult at times, but refreshing. I don't mean to sound as if she lies alot, but she means those kind lies we tell people. Gosh that would be hard to tell the whole truth and just the truth. She is a true conservative as well. Her mother, her son and her went to a rally with Glenn Beck a few months ago, that would have been amazing. Hopefully I can accompany her to a Tea Party Rally, that would so much fun.
Spending time with Rich having a busy productive and social weekend what could be better. God is so good to us and I feel quite content with our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment